● For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified combined shipping.
● Orders are processed and shipped within 2-6 days of placement unless otherwise stated.And different items have their own processing time, which is what we cannot control. But what we can do is try the best to let you receive your items as soon as possible.
● Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Note:The following cases should be taken into consideration regarding shipping times:
1. Weight and dimensions of a package
2. Place of Dispatch
●Estimated Delivery Time is 7-30 business days.
1) The delivery time mentioned above does not include order processing time.
2) Exclude force majeure (bad weather, strikes, wars etc.)
These are our estimates:
● Tracking information will be sent to you for each package shipped out. Once your order is shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation email containing the tracking number and link so you can follow your parcel’s journey.
●For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
● It is clear that all shipments being sent to and from a country or region must clear customs first. That is usually the obligation of customers. Different countries have different tax rule on the imported goods. Some countries charge import taxes and duties upon reaching customs. We will send your items in one package and declare reasonable low value in order to get through the custom. Generally, it works well for our items. However, if you do get taxed in unpredictable situation, we are unable to pay for the tax. These charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Buku No Team is not liable to these additional charges once the package is shipped to you.
● To avoid being charged unexpectedly, we highly recommend contacting your local customs office for the current duty rates and taxes before placing an order.If the items are detained by Customs after the shipment left the seller’s country, the buyer is responsible for clearance of the detained items.
It is the buyer’s responsibility for any custom duty fees that may be charged upon delivery.
Hope to support and understand.